Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hot date!

Tonight I went on a date with my smokin hot hubby. :) it's important to find time for just the two of you. More marriages would last if you would just make time to spend alone together and wake up every morning and CHOOSE to love your spouse. Give him an ol' kissaroo in public or how bout this, when was the last time you HELD YOUR SPOUSES HAND? seems silly but if you've been married any length of time you would know "hand holding" is scarce lol

Remember why you fell in love with your spouse and then do everything in your power to keep that spark alive!

My husband and I saw the Avengers tonight. I must say it was pretty good! I enjoyed it. And captain america and Thor were looking as good as ever ;)

Best part of the movie? When hulk was just tossin that guy around after his big speech about him being a "God" and the hulk can't touch him, my husband was literally in tears laughing so hard.


Nessecary movie snacks:
Soda



Popcorn



Candy



Our favorite spot to sit is sorta towards the front where the railing is so no one sits in front of us and we can put out feet up :)




Me and my boo <3




Until next time
GodisLove
- Laura-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I agree i think its really important to spend "us" time with your partner and a really important thing to teach your children as well.


    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete